Saturday, March 29, 2008

erm.in a relationship!

kisah cinta..
hahah...
nw menulis tanpa meletak gambar...giler bosan....y..
coz i lost my camera....
its not abt me in a relationship..but abt my fren..
im happy for them..
(tukar statement)....

last friday..
presentasion script analysis..
damn..GREAT...n im proud of myself..
my group semua dapat 9/10...seronok giler...n now dah suka lecturer tu..
y..sbb i x suka subjek tu..mcm org giler i membaca skrip Romeo n Juliet...we r the only group yang dapat English Script...pastu Old English..tekanan la lagi kan..
then..at the end of presentasion...
hahhahhaha....

azfar....ur presentasion REALLY GOOD..im impressed....
but where is the paperwork...
fuck..i forgot to submit the paperwork...
lalalal..
but its ok..she gave me 1 week to submit...im very very very happy....

after spend almost 2 weeks kat Premier Suites Park Royal....
damn..i really had fun..jst tension sikit....ada beberapa hari kena bangun awal around 5.30am coz nak kena g class..naik monorel...pastu ke kl central...pastu beratur tunggu teksi untuk ke Puncak Perdana...

bosan bosan bosan...
brb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.