Monday, December 31, 2007

my 2008!

4 mins before 2008...chris jst text me...
erm..yeah..thanks for the information chris n make me hurt..
not ur fault but..
i donno...at least u being honest with me..
hahahaha..such a drama queen tho..no lah..
its ok..
yeah..now i knw something important about someone....
and im totally disappointed n sad in the same time..
why should i....

im not in a good mood....n im stress...
y i have to write in english...coz i have exam this thursday at british council....
cant wait to finish it..
at least i can improve my english..
my result at my uni...A-....try to get A+ dis semester....

my english is BAD....i need to improve it ...not only for myself but for someone..
hahahaha..im jokin...

lets BM...hahhaha...
esok acctually ada meeting..but i dont think so i nak pergi..malas la...
malam ni celebrate new year kat rumah Zaff...
pool party n bbq...sounds cool rite..
really had fun ...
but not till new year..
jst forget abt it..

2Jan...ada class..malasnyer...kelas pagi..
kelas pn. Hartini....theatre organization...

that time maybe senang sikit kot..cz esok petang i dah pack all my stuff n move to my lovely house near my uni..hostel...

abt my roomates...
i dont like him n he dont like me....
yeah...
but x elok la kan kalau xsuka each other...xder la sampai tahap x suka..
jst semester sebelum ni i xpernah cakap ngan dia...
n dis sem i kena duduk ngan dia for whole semester...
why should i....

be right back!

No comments: